Wednesday 7 February 2007

Stress Management Course Interview

I've been receiving a few emails regarding attending a stress management course. First of all, I would like to say thank you for your questions and for reading my stress management course blog.

This stress management course blog was produced to help organisations to train their managers abot stress management. Although the techniques can be used for self help, I just want to make it clear that there is a corporate view to this blog as I used to work as a stress management course trainer.

Most of the questions I received were regarding personal stress problems. For these sort of problems I would say that attending a stress management course is not necessary. Although there is nothing wrong with attending a stress management course for self-help - it CAN be a little expensive and there ARE alternatives available, such as this recommended stress management book.

I've also included a video about stress management aimed at personal stress below:


1 comment:

aldrin james said...

We all need to know stress management so that we can easily remove stress. We all experience stress everyday and it is not a good thing to have.

releasing stress